Head of the junior research group
Phone: +49 / 231 1084 392
- since 08/2010: Junior group leader at Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors at the TU Dortmund (IfADo), Department Systems Toxicology - Prof. Dr. Jan G. Hengstler
- 01/2008-07/2010: Postdoc , Institute for Analytical Sciences – ISAS - e.V., Dortmund, Department Metabolomics - PD. Dr. J.I. Baumbach, Line of research: "Metabolome analysis of cancer cell lines"
- 03/2003-12/2007: Family break, Teaching at the public school (Volkshochschule) Dortmund.
- 05/2000-02/2003: Postdoc, Max Planck Institute for experimental Endocrinology, Hannover. Laboratory Prof. Dr. Gregor Eichele, Line of research: "Molecular basis of circadian rhythms"
- 06/1994-03/2000: Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University Braunschweig (Germany), Department of Cell and Molecular Biology - Prof. Dr. H.-H. Arnold, Thesis: "Identification of new genes involved in embryonic development by Gene-trap insertional mutagenesis in mouse embryonic stem cells"
- 09/1988-09/1994: Academic Studies, Biology Study with specialization in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Universidad Autónoma, Madrid (Spanien) and Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (France), Final Thesis: Technical University Braunschweig (Germany), Department of Cell and Molecular Biology - Prof. Dr. H.-H. Arnold
- Oncogene-mediated tumor metabolome
- Cell survival mechanisms and Prognostic factors in breast cancer
- Metabolic alterations in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)