IfADo offers female PhD students, female postdocs and female scientists access to several career support programmes:
- Mentoring³-Programme for female postdocs and PhD students at the Science CareerNet Ruhr der UAR: IfADo participates in the mentoring-programme (mentoring³) of the Universitätsallianz Ruhr (UAR; TU Dortmund, Ruhr-Universität Bochum Universität Duisburg/Essen). Every year two postdocs and two PhD students get the chance to be mentees.
- Leibniz Mentoring: The Leibniz Association offers a one-year mentoring programme for highly-qualified women postdocs to support them on the path to leadership positions and professorships.
- Christiane-Nüsslein-Volhard-Foundation– The Foundation supports talented young women with children. It aims to enable them to create the freedom and mobility required to further their scientific careers.
- Hildegardis-Verein – The Association offers a mentoring- and coaching programme and supports women in science in case of financial problems/funding.
- Organisations & Netzworking: CEWS – CENTER OF EXCELLENCE WOMEN AND SCIENCE; FemConsult– database women in science; European Platform of Women Scientists (EPWS) – international non-profit organisation that represents the needs, concerns, interests, and aspirations of women scientists; de – information and consulting for academic careers
- „Gender in EU-funded Research“: Information for women scientists in Germany: EU-offices of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Frauen in Forschung (FIF); Horizon 2020 „Gender im Antrag“: Research proposal Standard Formblatt; ERC-Starting Grant Starting Grant; Fact Sheet Gender Equality Horizon 2020