Scientific Staff (PhD student)
Phone: +49 / 231 1084 0
- since 12/2021 - research assistant at IfADo in the Department of Ergonomics
- 2020 - 2021 Research intern and student assistant at the Leibniz Institute for Human Factors Research (IfADo) in the Department of Ergonomics
- 2019 - 2021 Premaster & Master in Psychology with focus on Human Factors and Engineering Psychology at the University of Twente, The Netherlands. Master's thesis topic: "Stress effects on endogenous and exogenous visuospatial attention."
- 2016 - 2018 Working student at the Institute for Experimental Psychophysiology GmbH (IXP) in Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2015 - 2018 Bachelor in Business Psychology at the Rhenish University of Applied Sciences in Cologne. Bachelor thesis topic: "Implementation and evaluation of a Human-Centric-Lighting System for stress reduction in shift work - a randomized control group study"
- Effect of cardiac activity on conflict stimulus processing under stress