Programmes for female Researchers
The IfADo offers female PhD students, female postdocs and female scientists practical support and contacts to networks and funding programmes.
IfADo is involved in the mentoring programme (mentoring³) of the University Alliance Ruhr (UAR; TU Dortmund, Ruhr-Universität Bochum and University of Duisburg/Essen), in which two female postdocs or PhD students can participate as mentees each year in alternation. This personal support for young female researchers is made possible through the use of performance-related funds from the Institute.
IfADo PhD students can also participate in the Leibniz Mentoring Programme for female scientists.
- CEWS – CENTER OF ECELLENCE WOMEN AND SCIENCE
- FemConsult – Database of female academics
- Deutscher Akademikerinnen Bund (DAB) – German Association of Female Academics - various counselling and networking opportunities
- European Platform of Female Scientists (EPWS) – Network and representation of interests of European Female Scientists
- KISSWIN.de – Information and advice on scientific careers, communication and information platform for young researchers